OOZE SATURN GRINDER
The Ooze Saturn Globe Grinder is a unique 4-piece grinder that has an innovative shape and is fun to use. The Saturn opens into two halves revealing the razor-sharp teeth that are held together by a neodymium magnet. Unscrew the top half to find an empty storage unit to hold unground nugs until it’s time to shred. The bottom half collects the ground product and has a small scraper tool to collect the built-up kief from around the edges.
- GLOBE | The Saturn Globe Grinder has a unique sphere shape that fits perfectly in hand. Instead of the traditional 4-piece style, this has a storage compartment on top to hold unground nugs until it’s time to smoke. Load product between the middle teeth layers and the grind will fall through to the bottom layer.
- CHROME | The Chrome Saturn grinder is a shiny, metallic chrome color. The two center teeth layers are also chrome, giving the entire piece a sleek, futuristic look. Buy a second Saturn for a friend and mix and match the colors!
- EASY TWIST | The globe shape of the Saturn makes it incredibly easy to load and twist. Simply pull it apart into two halves and put a nug in between to crush. Place thumbs on the thumb prints on top and bottom, and be amazed by how the grinder just glides with ease.
- COMPACT | The Saturn is small and compact, measuring just 2.5” by 2.5”. It can be tossed right in a backpack or purse to take to go, or easily stored right alongside the rest of the smoke station tools.
- KIEF COLLECTION | Despite not having a screen to sift the pollen from the ground flower, the Saturn still does a great job separating the two parts of the plant! Everything drops into the base layer, and a small scraper tool is included. The kief collects around the thread rings to quick collection.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.