Ooze Resolution Gel Glass Cleaner
- NEW: Ooze Resolution Gel Glass Cleaner is getting a make-over. The new Resolution Gel will have the same cleaning formula but with a new color, GREEN. As Res Gel transitions, you may receive a blue or green gel. Resolution Gel Cleaner is engineered to give your glass the best clean on the market. The natural, clay-based formula easily removes residue and tar from your bowls, stems, tools, grinders, jars, hands, glass, and even clothes.
- PROTECT YOUR GLASS: The patented formula has no abrasive salts for a gentle glass cleaning experience. Ooze Resolution Gel Glass Cleaner is low in VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), making it safer on your glass and friendlier on your environment. Our glass cleaners are safe to dispose of in your sink, drain, toilet, or on the ground outdoors.
- HOW TO USE: Two ways to use Ooze Resolution Glass Cleaner. Shake Resolution Gel bag to activate, pour enough to coat the inside of your glass piece. Cover the openings with our Resolution Caps and shake, ensuring the entire inside glass is covered. Pour excess Gel back into the bag via the resealable top. Allow the Gel to sit for 5-30 min, then rinse with warm water until there are no more bubbles. Or submerge the glass in the Res Bag and Shake, then follow the rest of the instructions above.
- REUSABLE: The Ooze Resolution formula is created with sustainability in mind. When you are done cleaning, pour the access cleaning gel back into the bag. Resolution gel glass cleaner can be used 15-20 times on smaller pieces and 6-10 on larger, depending on piece cleanliness and size. Resolution non-abrasive glass cleaner is safe to use on glass and metal ONLY. It is not made for ceramic or plastic of any kind.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE/VOC COMPLIANT: Unlike chemical solvents that contain up to 100% VOCs, Ooze Resolution Gel contains less than 3% VOCs and does not pose any significant threat to the environment. Alternatively, when using isopropyl alcohol even after rinsing harmful residue is left over contaminating your water and eventually your dry product. Res Gel is non-toxic with 97% less VOCs than isopropyl alcohol and similar chemicals.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.